Thursday, January 24, 2013

About Me :)


My name is Venus Pigsley.  I am 21 years old.  I have an undeclared major.  I love art, that's what I would like to get my education for.  I'm a local here in Lewiston, ID, I have lived here for 14 years.  I was born in Oregon and wish to go back someday.

Some interesting things about me are that I was the only girl wrestler here in Lewiston.  I wrestled for 9 years.  I love track and cross country, but I like to run on my own.  I hate basketball because I am not very good at it.  I also love to draw, paint, sculpt, which has allowed me to draw my own tattoos.  I have 9 of them.  Later on in life I hope to have a degree in some type of art and hopefully travel the world and become a tattoo artist.  Hobbies that I have are running, watching movies, bowling, and skating at the roller rink downtown, spending time with my family and my boyfriend.
I hope to learn a lot from this Literature class but I don't know if I will like it very much honestly.  But by far I'm very excited to see what comes in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for your honesty ("I don't know if I will like it very much"). Are you taking art classes here on campus? Which designs/images have you designed for your tattoos? I have two tattoos that I got at the age of 18, and I regret them now. Perhaps I'd regret them less if they had been done more professionally. Perhaps if I had gone to a bigger city, the art would have been better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take Painting 1, I took Drawing 1 last fall. I like roses, diamonds and crowns, cultural tattoos with feathers, and family names. Which are all in my tattoos. I got my first tattoo for my 16th birthday which says Venus III on my calf. I think that it just depends on the artist and how much you paid for the tattoo. If they were giving you a cheap deal your tattoo will be cheap looking. Bigger cities tend to have better artists because of the competition of a lot of tattoo shops. Its all about how much you pay for the work and if the artist really does a good job. :)

    ReplyDelete