Thursday, May 2, 2013

Linda's Diary

Past Entry:

Willy is worrying me as each day goes by.  I want him to know that I will always be there for him but he is shutting me out.  I don't want him to feel that he is alone.  I hope that the worries and concern I show for him will allow him to understand that I really do care.  Willy should think about just staying home instead of trying to go on these long business trips alone.  I'm afraid that something terrible will happen if he doesn't reconsider.  The kids are getting up, I can hear them as the floors creep above my head.  Time to do my motherly duties.

Present Entry:

Willy came home all shooken up, he got home late which made me worry even more about the state that he is in.  His mind keeps wandering, almost like he is fighting against himself and he doesn't know what to do anymore.  I try to talk to him and try to give him subtle excuses so he doesn't feel like it is his fault.  I haven't told him that Biff has come back home, Hap has also come along with him.  Willy is going to be so upset that they are back instead of becoming successful sons that Willy has always wanted.  Lately Willy has been pushing me away.  I love him so much that all I do is hope that he still loves me like he did when we got married.  Oh how I miss those days.


1 comment:

  1. It's kind of sad that, in both entries, Linda is aware that Willy is shutting her out or pushing her away. :(

    ReplyDelete